All Glendelle Retirement Living properties strive to create a positive work culture that is engaging, safe, rewarding and fun! We believe that our employees are a significant factor in the success of our business. As such, we offer a number of programs, policies and initiatives to support our employees to do their best work, including:
- Comprehensive Training and Orientation in compliance with legislative standards and best practice
- Regular confidential and anonymous employee engagement surveys so that employees have an opportunity to voice their opinions about their work environment.
- Open communication which includes daily planning “huddles”, regular “town hall” meetings, property and corporate newsletters.
- Employee Handbook which contains key policies and terms and conditions of employment.
- Competency-based annual performance reviews, accompanied with ongoing coaching and feedback.